Welcome to https://world-best.tattoo/ (the “Website”). The Website is owned by HIWAYS LABS LTD (the “Company”, “We”, “Us”), company No. 516830858.
The Terms are worded for convenience in the masculine but equally apply to men and women alike. What is said in the plural is also meant for the individual and vice versa. When a sentence contains the term “including” it should be interpreted as “including among others”, unless expressly stated otherwise.
In these Terms the following terms will have following meaning:
- “Content” – any content, data, information, input of any kind, including any verbal, visual, audio, audio-visual content, including text, image, sound, video, in any media and any end device, which exist today and/or will exist in the future and/or any combination thereof including articles, news, reviews, quotes, data, files, advices, analyses, recommendations, guidelines, presentations, evaluations and any information and/or other content in any format, as well as their design, processing, editing, distribution and presentation, including (but not limited to): any image, photograph, illustration, animation, diagram, figure, simulation, sample, video, audio file and a musical file; any software, file, computer code, application, format, protocol, database and interface and any character, symbol and icon.
- “Website Content” – Content accessible through the Website, including advertisements by the Company or by any third party.
- Termination of Service/Use. – The Company shall have the exclusive right, not to allow any User to use the Website, regardless of whether such use has been approved in the past or not, and without the need for explanation and/or reasoning and/or prior notice. Without prejudice to the aforesaid generality, any injury and/or attempt to harm the Website and/or the Website Content and/or the Company and/or its property, etc., will constitute a ground for removing the offender and/or the User from the ability to use the Website and/or Website content.
- Additional Terms. The Company shall have the exclusive right to offer additional and/or various services and/or products and/or features on the Website and shall also have the exclusive right to terminate any of the services and/or products and/or features currently available or those that shall be available in the future on the Website. It is clarified that additional terms may be applied to any current or future service and/or product and/or feature on the Website (“Additional Terms“). Unless otherwise stated in the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms shall be deemed an integral part of the Terms and shall not derogate therefrom.
- Use of the Website
- Each User may use the Website and the Website Content in an acceptable manner, in good faith, in accordance with the Terms and in accordance with any applicable law and regulation.
- The Terms apply to the Website and the Website Content in which ever form and/or medium these are used, communicated and/or accessed.
- The Website is for informative, inspiration and illustrative purposes and should not be relied upon for making any decisions. The Company shall not be held responsible for any decision based on reliance on or usage of the Website.
- The Website, the Website Content, appearance, design, and the services and/or products contained therein, are the sole property of the Company and/or its licensors and the User agrees not to infringe any rights regarding said property.
- The Company reserves the right, to change at any time, and for any period (temporary or permanent), the Website, the Website Content, and/or any service and/or products made available therethrough, including by adding, subtracting, terminating or limiting, changing the structure of the Website, the scope, and availability of the information and service offered on it and any other aspect involved in the Website, service, and operation, without any need by the Company for providing a prior notice or reasoning, and for any purpose. It is clarified that the User or a third party will not have any claim and/or demand against the Company (directly or indirectly) in respect of the aforesaid.
- The User should note that the Company does not warrant that the Website (including the Website Content) is or will be safe to use, accurate, complete, without glitches or interruptions, or free from viruses, errors, defects, computer worms, other harmful components, or other restrictions. In addition, the Company does not guarantee that it will correct any errors, glitches, or defects on the Website, the Website Content and/or that the use of the Website and its content will meet the User’s expectations.
- User Statements
- The Website is designed for adults, User declares that any use of the Website will be made lawfully, in accordance with the provisions of the Terms and that the User does not breach the rights of others and/or any law.
- The User is granted a personal, limited license to view, subject to the Terms, the Website and the Content therein, for its non-commercial purposes. This license is personal and may not be sublicensed, transferred or assigned to any other person or entity. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms do not confer on the User a right in the Company’s intellectual property, but only a limited right of use and can be revoked as aforesaid. No provision of the Terms constitutes a waiver of the Company’s intellectual property under any law.
- Each User specifically represents and warrants that the User does not rely on the Website and/or the Website Content for making any personal or business related decisions; including (a) trading any securities, bonds, products and/or services, etc., of the Company and/or of another entity; (b) buying any products or services of any kind; (c) trying to influence or impress anyone; and/or (d) considering or making any body modifications. The User acknowledges that nothing on the Website or in the Website Content is intended to constitute as recommendation, consultation (financial, legal, personal or any other) or endorsement of any service and/or product of any kind. Except for the User’s right to view the Website as set forth herein, all other rights with respect to the Website and/or the Website Content are specifically reserved and User shall not infringe upon these rights.
- Without derogation from any other restrictions and/or limitation set forth herein, the User is not allowed to use the Website and/or the Website Content for: (i) any illegal activity; (ii) child sexual abuse material or any Content that exploits or harms children; (iii) generation of hateful, harassing, or violent content (such as Content that expresses, incites, or promotes hate based on identity; Content that intends to harass, threaten, or bully an individual; content that promotes or glorifies violence or celebrates the suffering or humiliation of others); (iv) generation of malware (e.g. Content that attempts to generate code that is designed to disrupt, damage, or gain unauthorized access to a computer system); (v) activity that has high risk of physical harm (e.g. Weapons development, Military and warfare, Content that promotes, encourages, or depicts acts of self-harm, such as suicide, cutting, and eating disorders); (vi) activity that has high risk of economic harm (e.g. Multi-level marketing, gambling, payday lending); (vii) fraudulent or deceptive activity (e.g. scams, coordinated inauthentic behavior, plagiarism, academic dishonesty, astroturfing, such as fake grassroots support or fake review generation, disinformation, spam, pseudo-pharmaceuticals, adult content, adult industries and dating apps, political campaigning or lobbying); (viii) activity that violates people’s privacy (e.g. tracking or monitoring an individual without their consent, facial recognition of private individuals, classifying individuals based on protected characteristics, using biometrics for identification or assessment, unlawful collection or disclosure of personal identifiable information or educational, financial, or other protected records); (ix) engaging in the unauthorized practice of law, or offering tailored legal advice without a qualified person reviewing the information; (x) considering or advising anyone on undergoing any body modifications.
- The User may not copy, link, broadcast, publish, link, duplicate, reverse engineering, duplicate, issue a license, create derivative works or sell or change any part of the Website and/or the Website Content or otherwise allow any third party to use or view the Website and/or any of the Website Content or allow others to use, including by making any links available in other websites, electronic publications, applications, printed publications.
- No computer software and/or application or any other means, which may harm and/or may do any of the aforesaid (such as Crawlers, Bots, etc.), may be introduced, activated, made available by the User in connection with the Website. User shall not search, scan, copy or automatically retrieve content from the Website. User may not create a compilation, collection, or repository that will contain the Website Content. Website Content must not be displayed or framed in any manner by the User, including through any software, device, accessory, or communication protocol.
- The User may not use the Website and the Website Content except as provided in the Terms herein.
- In the Website, the User may find a variety of Content, including Content regarding quotes and/or images of various persons, objects, works of art in all of its forms, and any other type of media and information past or present.
- The Website and some of the Website Content have been generated using artificial intelligence and machine learning methods (“AI”) which are rapidly evolving fields of study. Due to the probabilistic nature of AI, use of the Website and/or Website Content, which may originate from AI-generated sources and methods, can, in some situations, in undesired results, such as presentation of incorrect Content (e.g. Content that does not accurately reflect real people, pictures, or facts), harmful, offensive or inappropriate Content, production of reviews misguide consumers, non-related Content, security vulnerabilities and alike. The User should consider these factors and the associated risks with AI and refrain from using the Website if the User finds them unfavorable. User should evaluate the accuracy and suitability of all Website Content, including by using human review of said Website Content and in no case shall the Company be held responsible for failure of User doing so or any other liability with respect to the Website Content and/or the Website.
- Display of the Website Content does not constitute a recommendation, opinion, professional, legal, financial and/or any other advice (including personal, educations and/or any other advice).
- The use of the Website and Website Content (if made) is made at the User’s sole responsibility and risk.
- Website Availability. Without derogating from other disclaimers set forth herein, the Company will not be responsible for delays and/or disruptions and/or technical malfunctions, such as failures relating to the Internet service providers, hosting service providers, electricity providers and other force majeure events or events occurring due to the negligence of third parties.
- Intellectual Property and Usage Rights. As between the Company and the Users all rights, titles and interests in and to the Website, and Website Content, including any domain names, patents, trademarks, trade names, the designs (of the Website and any of the Website Content), copyrights, trade secrets, methods, text, software, images, music and video, graphics and sound, shall be solely owned by the Company and/or its licensors. The aforesaid may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property legislation and international treaties and agreements and/or used with the express authority of the owner of the copyright and/or trademarks. Any violation of the Terms may result in infringement of copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights, which will expose the infringer to civil lawsuits and/or criminal proceedings.
- THE WEBSITE, THE WEBSITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. The Company and/or its licensors make no warranty of any kind, explicit, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty regarding the accuracy, merchantability, up-to-date, non-infringement, reliability, satisfactory quality, quiet enjoyment, operability, error free, or fitness for a particular purpose, and/or availability of the Website, the Website Content, and any warranties arising out of any course of dealing or usage. The Company further makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied with regard to the functionality and usage of the Website and/or the Website Content.
- The User assumes full, exclusive and sole responsibility for the use of and reliance on the Website and the Website Content therein and acknowledge that any use of or reliance on the Website is made entirely at User’s own risk. It is the User’s responsibility to make sure that User’s use of the Website is legal in User’s jurisdiction. Company makes no representation regarding the legality of the Website and/or Website Content in User’s country or jurisdiction.
- Limitation of Liability.
- THE COMPANY AND ITS RELATED PARTIES AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY WITH THE COMPANY “THE COMPANY’S PARTIES”) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGE (EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGE COULD HAVE BEEN REASONABLY FORESEEN) ARISING FROM THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE WEBSITE CONTENT. THE COMPANY’S PARTIES ENTIRE LIABILITY AND USER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTE CONNECTED TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE WEBSITE CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE USER TO THE COMPANY FOR SUCH USE (IF AT ALL).
- THESE EXCLUSIONS FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, COMPANY’S PARTIES’ LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MINIMUM AMOUNT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Indemnification. User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company’s Parties, from and against any and all, direct or indirect, claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), at the Company’s Parties first demand, arising from: (i) User’s use of the Website and/or the Website Content; (ii) User’s violation of any the Terms; (iii) User’s breach of any third party right or applicable law.
- The Terms constitute the complete agreement between the User and the Company regarding the use of the Website and the Content and replace any other understanding and/or consent, oral or written in connection thereto.
- If any term of this Terms is held unenforceable, for any reason, legal or other, that term shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- Any failure or delay to enforce any term or to exercise its rights by the Company, shall not be deemed as a waiver and/or consent or constitute a precedent.
- The Terms do not create and will not be construed as creating any partnership, joint venture, employee-employer relationship between the User and the Company.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The courts of Tel-Aviv-Yafo, Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes hereunder. The Terms shall be interpreted exclusively in accordance with the laws of Israel without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions.
- No Class Action. The User expressly waives any right to resolve any dispute on a class action basis or on bases involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or other persons similarly situated.
- Questions and Contact Information. For questions, requests, and any other inquiries, the User is invited to contact the Company according to the details in the “Contact Us” tab or according to the details below. via e-mail to email@example.com.